Tuesday, October 28, 2008

But don't two infinities equal the same thing!?!? OH GOD SCIENCE



Is it considered bad blog etiquette to post twice in the same day? Probably, and it's probably even worse to post two videos.

Watch that video, dammit! I did it and now I need to lie down. Science hurts!

Photobucket

Anyway. We all love Google Earth. Google Earth in the palm of your hand with touch controls is just... just nice. That's my old house there in the center, and that picture is at least three, four years old. Several of the houses in the neighborhood have blue tarps on their roofs, and one of those segments of black line in the driveway is my old Altima.


Photobucket

This is Scobee Middle School. I took the picture because the gate is down over there at the entrance to that hallway. I'm not sure if you can see it or not.

Photobucket

Adana can sleep anywhere for no reason at all, whenever she feels like it. Here's what the moon is doing,

Photobucket

No comments: