Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I can ride a bike with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

I've discovered the Flobots, and this is a good thing. Handlebars has been stuck in my head all day, and when not humming the melody to The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins, I've been singing, "I can guide a missile by satellite" under my breath.

I can keep rhythm with no metronome. No metronome.

New We're Sorry coming this weekend, probably Friday or Saturday. It's written, I just want to let it simmer before I post it. If you haven't read Ryan's Contribution yet, then you're missing something good.

I can see your face on the telephone. On the telephone.

I realized tonight that Facebook Groups has a Message All Members button. This is a good thing. I was just pondering the usefulness of having a Facebook group, as it's likely that no one will ever check it, when I found that button. I'll be using it liberally.

I can lead a nation with a microphone. With a microphone.

Would you like to see Texas? Here it is,
Photobucket
I can split the atom of a molecule. Of a molecule.
Photobucket
I can guide a missile by satellite. By sattelite.
Photobucket
I can hit a target through a telescope. Through a telescope.

This was outside McNair Middle School as I was leaving today. Leaving early, because they canceled after school care to make way for the open house which nobody told me or Mr. henderson was taking place. So I only taught one class today.

I can end the planet in a holocaust. In a holocaust.

I'm gonna go sit in the hot tub and lament the state of modern religion, and then ponder my place in it.

In a holocaust.

No comments: