Friday, October 10, 2008

Visual Stimulants

This was my day.

Photobucket

Do you know how long it takes to put away a stack of CDs that thick? Huh? Do you? I'll tell you. It takes a long ass time. And yes, the section is significant. I expect this shit from the Rap and Metal sections, but come on guys. Shame on you.

Photobucket

During my lunch break I began to believe that I or someone around me literally smelled like human excrement. It took awhile but I soon realized that this young man was the culprit. Hum.

Photobucket

Wireless networks are taking over. Taking over everything. And as you can see, MOST people have Internets, but FEW people share them. No, those weren't saved. Those were detected while standing in a single location.

Photobucket

And then on the way home, Begasp! Gas below three dollars?! No, this isn't from two years ago, this was TODAY. I guess the stock market crashes and... cheap gas? What? Okay. I thought it was the opposite. MY NAME IS SARAH PALIN AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMINOCS.

Photobucket

No comments: